British Lupus Integrated Prospective System
- Software tracks Patients Health, Well-Being and Medication
- Monitors five internationally recognised indices -
- Selena Sledai
- Provides Patient database with demographic data analysis
- Provides patient questionnaires and live data capture screens
- Provides storage for Clinical assessments, Lab results and
- Monitors laboratory results, in Biochemistry, Haematology and
- Records treatment drugs and non-treatment drugs.
- Monitors patient well-being in Musculoskeletal, Neurological,
Cardiovascular, Vasculitis Mucocutaneous, Renal, and General
- Graphs category scores, lab results and drug dosage over time.
- Powerful filtering and searching based on clinical assessments.
- Share or compile data with collaborating clinics.
- Single PC or network versions
- Password protection for data security
- Patient data stored in separate tables from patient names assures
Example Data Entry screen for SF-36
on the items which are recorded as being present a clinical score is calculated
for each of the 8 systems.
The BILAG index scoring system has been derived by considering what
features of SLE usually prompt a physician to increase disease-specific therapy
(steroids or immunosuppresants).
is not the intention of the score to dictate treatment decisions.